Here is a question for a wet miserable Sunday.

This isn?t a Hawk v LB or even an engine question. That?s nailed on for me as I hopefully got in the Hawk queue a year ago when I paid a deposit (when I think it was only 2ish years but I?m staying out of Gerry?s hair) and being a massive Alfa enthusiast engine is an easy one. And I?m ambidextrous in writing and with cars so lhd.

Since then I?ve been hunting out some of the bits that I?d need whatever - my wife thinks I?ve gone silly as I refer to my latches as ?my precious? and making sure I have the right kit and working conditions.

What it says on my deposit receipt is TBD in terms of am I taking delivery of a Stradale spec kit or a group 4. I love all versions of it as I?m sure you all do. I see a group 4 and it?s that and then I watch the video of the lime green one and it?s that.

Like most people I intend to use the car for high days and like many I?ve done bits of motorsport in the past so a bit of sprinting - maybe?The car will possibly be used most often to go from Hexham where I live to the Lake District where I grew up and where I do a lot of fell walking. That takes in some of the finest driving roads for this type of car including the U.K.s own mini Col de Turini, Hartside Pass.

So some of you will have built rally types and some Stradales. What swung it for you?