Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gerry Hawkridge

Gerry Hawkridge

Evening all, some of the more observant may have noticed some minor changes to the Hawk Cars website over the weekend with a bunch of new email addresses appearing there. We've done that as Gerry is currently in hospital and recuperating whilst giving all the nurses a dose of his attitude! We're not sure when he'll be discharged yet so, in the meantime, I'm dealing with Stratos enquiries and Gren Cunningham is dealing with Cobra questions.

There are a few kits being made right now and new chassis/bodies are in the production process. All will be going out on schedule over the coming weeks.

Gren and I are also spending some time down in Frant to help Gerry make sure everything runs the way he wants it to. If anyone needs to get in touch please use the email addresses on the Hawk Cars page.

Cheers
    Guy

Re: Gerry Hawkridge

If anyone wishes to send a get well card he's on Ward 10, Room 18 of Pembury Hospital near Tunbridge Wells. Alternatively, send them to Oakdene and they'll get to him.

Guy

SEC Member

Get well soon Gerry.
    Well done for stepping up to the plate Guy. Retirement has its benefits sometimes doesn't it?!

SEC Member

Yes, get well soon Gerry. Thanks Guy for letting us know and for helping out.

SEC Member

Hope Gerry makes a full recovery. And well done to Guy and Gren for stepping up and keeping the business going. Some on here might be old enough to remember a medical soap series back in the 60's called Emergency Ward 10.....looks like Gerry will be creating a modern version

Quote Originally Posted by Normb666 View Post
    Hope Gerry makes a full recovery. And well done to Guy and Gren for stepping up and keeping the business going. Some on here might be old enough to remember a medical soap series back in the 60's called Emergency Ward 10.....looks like Gerry will be creating a modern version
    Nobody is that old.... Except

Bit of a shock to find out Gerry was laid up, but very glad to hear he is now making progress.

Well done to the crew for stepping up to keep Hawk Cars running and looking after all of the customers (new and old).

Hoping the club will send something to Gerry to acknowledge he is in our thoughts as I'm sure he would appreciate the gesture
    Welsh piloti rally sono i migliori del mondo

I'm hoping for a speedy recovery Gerry!

Called in to see Gerry yesterday & he looked well (all things considered) , told him to get very well, very soon... we need him!!!

Mel is right, how can we send him a giant Stratos & Cobra picture to place at the end of his bed?!

I have found the pictures Gerry had on the HUGE stands at Stoneleigh a few years ago. I'm thinking curtains...