Hi to all members !
Et voila !! After 6 months reading as a spy ( lol) all what I was admitted to read am know fully registered ; This because am just coming back from a trip to UK and visiting Craig at Listerbell
worshop Monday and ...... leaving the deposit to secure a kit !!!!!

Just a few infos for you all to know who am I ; am a retired Fabrication manager of racing cars ( mostly Le mans cars ) and also a former driver in years 73 's to 80's in 2l sport cars , have always built stuff on my own (a part normal work ) kits cars , ultra lights etc etc
Am actually finishing to built an assemble a track sport car coupé and will have it finished and tested in february / March 1 month left before receiving the Stratos chassis from Craig

The Stratos is my first car I will built with the possibility to drive her on road but mainly the purpose is to run on tracks and do as much as I can show and test week ends with others similar Stratos as I always dreamed in my carreer to participate into UK club life due to the poor similar possibilities there in France

While finishing my actual project and during painting process that take place end of year and until 15th january I will set up the engine I bought with jenvey throttle and the gearbox with
LSD and other rinforces if needed
And also sourcing all ancillaries to built an Gr 4 dasch as close as possible to real deal

Hello again to everybody and apologise for all my mistakes in your Language