Looking to build STRATOS since long long time ago, I´m now comited to do it , I have been collected parts all thoses years, I have been in contact with GTO tech, Lister and Hawk , now I need your help to make my final decission and go ahead, I have a short stoke V6 2.0 turbo engine , and also a V6 3.0 america using cylinders and heads from the America with the 2.0 turbo block , I will make a short stroke (almost the same as real V6 dino) but 2.7 liter instead of 2.4, gearbox will use a Bacci Romano LSD , not sure yet about 5 or 6 speed and gear ratios and final gear, I have speelines gr.4 original wheels, fiat x1/9 headlights , steering column , headlights , X1/9 door handles and bits like that.
Gto Tech option with original shell is the way to go, work is just amazing but it has a complete and ridicolous price, spend 50.000 only in the shell looks like a joke so I have forget this option.
The decision is between lister and hawk , I have been and still rallying cars during the last 22 years , so I ´m looking first for a stiff chassis as crucial for me , looking at the pictures looks the Lister has better chassis reinforcement that the Hawk, Someone can help me with this crucial point? next point is consequence of first .... suspension and handling which are the struts options and wich of two has better handling. Thanks to everyone !!