I have just been in touch with Black Art Graphics https://www.blackartgraphics.com/

You can see what they produce on their site and I have an A3 blueprint that they did form my old Lotus 340R. They are really nice quality. Currently the only Lancia they do is the Delta Integrale:

They have offered:

I am pleased to say that we can create a drawing for the Stratos. Based on a single order this would come in at £499, however if there is interest from the owners club then we can get the unit cost down significantly.

Based on 5 orders, we would be able to offer the A3 size plaques with our silver customisation package at £224 each, a discount of 10% over catalogue pricing.

Based on 10+ we could do £199 each (20% discount).

The silver customization package includes adding a specific VIN, reg plate, paint colour/code details and a date as well as customized technical spec, up to 9 lines of custom text and any factory wheel option. When I used them to do the 340R they also added some body customization in at a small added cost.

So, anyone interested? I'm certainly not going to be paying £499 for one!

I should make it clear that this is not a STRATOSEC endorsed group purchase at the moment, just an idea I had. Payment would be direct to Black Art Graphics and dealings to specify custom text etc would also be directly with them.