hi to all. my friends call me jock being a Scotchman and im living in wales i have been given the opportunity to build a hawk stratos for a friend.i new very little about this car four weeks ago but have been crashing coursing ever since started on the spanners on Friday )would haply take any advice that any one wants to give .i have on my hands to start with currently! kit grp 4 smooth arch hawk kit with up graded rose joint arms ect setup with coil-over kit gold top mounts rear, front hubs gold 5 x98 upgrade. original build planed was based round 3.0 v6 12v and there is a few more parts provided by hawk. but after a bit of home work on this site, and on the bases the car is to be sold once built, this may not be the best way forward so iv found a 3.0 24v gtv donor car. giving a v5 which there isn't presently, my currant concerns are that the kit was built to accommodate the above mention 12v which is present and newly recondition, also present, gear box and ecu from 164. which i believe you use lancer beta shafts with lancer integrale outer cv joint and 5 stud flang with a fso front wheel bearing to fit current rear hubs . does this change if i go to 24v application seems il need to keep reading what i can any advice welcome .will post some pics soon in the new build section when i can work out why i cant read some of the section on the site .i really didnt think id ever get the chance to build a kit car but now i have the chance im taking it, as i say shit or bust!!should be fun to trade story's with you guys taking on the same challenge ,and a laugh for some of the seasoned members watching us pulling our hair out but hopefully giving a bit of advice before your bold