I really feel for people who are affected with this, both through health and their work. Thankfully, so far, we are unaffected. I've pretty much been working alone for the last 20 years, and I don't rely on people coming through the door for work, but my wife runs a centre for vulnerable adults with learning difficulties. This may have to close for a while, but because she works on a voluntary basis, we won't be effected financially. Of course, the people she helps will be the ones to suffer. As many others on this forum, we both have parents who are well into their 70-80's, and although it is a worry, they're all pretty pro-active when it comes to health and exercise. So fingers crossed, and I don't want to tempt fate here, but we should be ok.

It's the panic buying that really gets my goat! - Why loo rolls??? We've all got access to running water, bars of soap and flannels haven't we?

I'm not sure what foods are selling out yet, but we try and make everything from scratch using organic and GF ingredients where possible. I can't see this sort of thing flying off the shelves...but you never know.

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy out there.