Final update on this before it all kicks off tomorrow - dinner Friday is at 8pm to give peeps time to get there, and on Sat it's at half 7. I've not been informed if we've got a room to ourselves for dinner but I think they're trying (and you'll think the same, come Sunday morning...) David J's brother's had to drop out due to covid, but everyone else is still up for it (or they've not told me if they're not!). Weather is looking pretty poor...don't think it'll be non-stop rain, but it'll deffo be wet. Take those shower covers!
I've got a small prob with the Porsche exhaust - well it is 10 years old! - where the switchable thing isn't switching and is stuck in a sort of halfway not-noisy-but-not-quiet mode, which is actually quite unpleasant-sounding. I've checked both flaps and they're free so it must be either the actuation system or perhaps the flap valves themselves becoming worn (they default to "loud" and are pulled to "quiet" using vacuum from the inlet). So I might be in the Panda....

See y'all there, and remember - er.... oh I've forgotten.