Hi Peeps,

I'm Norm, from St Helens, near Liverpool, and recently joined the club - seemed to be the sensible thing to do, as not long ago I started investigating the LB car, and now I seem to have developed a strange desire for one... what a surprise (not).

I've got a bit of history with Stratos reps, as I built an Allora back in the day. Steve Greenwood used it on his stand at a couple of shows when he took over the Allora project and started Litton Cars, before he built his own. I got it on the road in '89 and kept it till '92, when I got seduced by an Integrale Evo. What can I say...I'm fickle

Looking at some of the build threads on here has only strengthened the desire, so I've exchanged a couple of emails with Craig, and now it's time to arrange a time to go and have a look at his setup. But, I was also wondering if there was anyone in the North-West who's got an LB in build, or complete, and who wouldn't mind me coming to have a look? Actually, it doesn't have to be just the North-West, but anywhere I can get to and back in a day...can't beat seeing something for real, and incidentally drinking other people's coffee

Looking forward to making some new friends (cos it's not just the cars, is it?)

Cheers!

Norm