Hi all
Due to a change of plan, I've got a 3.2 GTA engine and six speed gearbox with other parts available suitable for a Lister Bell or Hawk Build.

The engine and gearbox have been removed from the donor car which is a genuine 2002 156 GTA. I have the log book and it is held on a SORN, so the kit could be registered on a 2002 plate avoiding a 'Q' plate if required.
The engine has done approx 71,000 miles, ran perfectly before I removed it, and I did a compression test to satisfy myself that it could be fitted into a Lister Bell with only a belts, tensioner, oil and filters change, but of course it's up to the new owner how far they would want to freshen it up if at all. I was going to fit it with the minimum needed as all was good after the compression test, and it was fine when I drove it.
It has the ECU's, ignition switch/key, loom and code ECU, and I also have the throttle pedal. The ancillary's are included (starter motor, alternator, aircon comp) and the gearbox is a six speed as expected. I believe it does not have a LSD fitted and would have checked before I fitted into the build.
I have along with above, the gear lever and change cables, heater vents, wiper motor and mechanism/spindles, and the fuel pump.

I've removed all of these donor parts so the hard work has been done and of course the shell of the car would not be needed but the log book could be transferred for the new keeper for registration of a kit.

Please PM for any more info or details
Regards
Andy.